(Consumer is every natural person who concludes a transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be classified as either their commercial or independent professional activity)
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days starting from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, have or has received the products, provided that you have ordered one or several products as part of a single order and that they are delivered as a single shipment;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, have or has received the last product, provided that you have ordered several products as part of a single order and that these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, have or has received the last partial shipment or the last part, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or parts:
In order to exercise your right to cancellation, you must inform us (Bruno Söhnle GmbH, Dresdner Str. 14, 01768 Glashütte/ Saxony., telephone no.: +49 (0) 35053 321 390, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, telefax or email) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. For this purpose, you can use the cancellation form template. This is not required, however.
To preserve the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice on the exercise of the right to cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to pay you back all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that result from you choosing a different delivery option than the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us), promptly and no later than within 14 days starting from the day on which we received your notification regarding your cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we use the same payment method that you used for the original translation unless something else was expressly agreed upon with you. On no account will you be charged for this refund.
We can refuse the refund until we receive the products back or you have shown evidence that you have sent back the products, depending on which is the earlier point in time.
You have to send or give back the products promptly and in every case no later than within 14 days starting from the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The period is maintained if you ship the products before the period of 14 days expires.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a potential loss of value of the products if this loss of value can be attributed to a handling of the products where it is not necessary to check their state, properties, and functionality.
Reasons for Exclusion/Termination
There is no cancellation right in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of products that are not ready-made and for whose production a customized selection or measurement by the consumer is significant, or that are clearly specific to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of products, that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded:
- for the delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price was agreed upon during the conclusion of the contract, which however can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market that the business person has no influence over.
- For the delivery of newspapers, magazines or pictorials, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The cancellation right is forfeited in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed products that for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal is removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of products, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their state.
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging, if the seal is removed after delivery.
Cancellation form template
Here is info on the cancellation form template.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back).
To Bruno Söhnle GmbH, Dresdner Str. 14, 01768 Glashütte, Deutschland, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Consumer(s) name(s)
- Consumer(s) address
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only with paper-based communication)
(*) Delete where applicable.