General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
l. General Terms and Conditions.
Sec. 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Bruno Söhnle GmbH) via the https://www.brunosoehnle.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
Sec. 2 Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products and/ or the provision of repair services .
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we shall submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products and/ or repair services intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you are finally shown the order data again as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal/PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, instant transfer) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the relevant instant payment system, choose and/or enter your data as appropriate. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or, after you have been directed back to our online shop, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option once more to review or change (you may also use the "Back" button on your web browser) any information on the order summary page, or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
Sec. 3 Service Provision in the Case of Repairs
(1) Insofar as repair-related services form the subject-matter of the contract, we are obligated to carry out the repair-related activities that follow from the service description. We shall provide these services in all conscience, either personally or through an external party.
(2) You are obligated to cooperate. In particular, you have to describe the defect affecting the device as extensively as possible and make the defective device available.
(3) You shall have to bear the costs of sending us the defective device.
(4) Insofar as no other period is specified in the respective offer or under the appropriate button, repairs, including assigning the device for shipping, shall be made within 5-7 days following receipt of the device to be mended (however only for advance payment after the time of your payment instruction).
(5) If you exercise your right of termination in accordance with Section 648(1) BGB, we can demand a flat-rate fee of 10% of the agreed fee, if performance has not yet started. However, this only applies to the statutory right of revocation if you first exercise your right of termination after the end of the revocation period. You will bear the burden of proof for demonstrating that we have incurred no or substantially less costs.
Sec. 4 Special Agreements on Offered Payment Methods
(1) SEPA debit note (base and/or corporate debit note)
If payment is to be made via an SEPA base debit note or an SEPA corporate debit note, you authorise us to collect the billing amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate.
The debit note is collected within a period of 15 days after the conclusion of the contract.
The deadline for the sending of the pre-notification has been shortened to 5 days before the due date. You are obligated to ensure that the account in question possesses sufficient covering funds on the due date. If a return debit note comes into play on account of a situation in which you defaulted on your obligation, you have to pay the incidental bank charge.
Sec. 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
Sec. 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
Sec. 7 Choice of Law, Place of Fulfillment, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
ll. Customer Information
1. Seller Identification
Bruno Söhnle GmbH
Dresdner Str. 14
Telephone: +49 (0) 35053 / 321
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolution (Online Dispute Resolution platform), which is available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the Conclusion of the Contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual Language, Storage of the Contract Text
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1 We are voluntarily subject to the Käufersiegel quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf.
4.2 We are voluntarily subject to the Trusted Shops GmbH code of ethics, which can be viewed at:
5. Essential Features of the Product or Service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
6. Prices and Payment Methods
6.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
6.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
6.3 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
6.4 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
6.5 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
7. Delivery Conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
7.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
8. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
9.1 Information on the termination of the contract and the terms and conditions of termination can be found in the section “Repair” section of our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I), and in the individual quotation.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
last update: 01.01.2022